Welcome to Take the Next Step. A website managed by Online Systems. This policy explains how we collect; use, disclose and protect information that applies to our services and products.
We collect the following types of information about you:
• Information you provide to us directly: We collect and store the contact details you enter on the contact forms, widgets, landing pages on our website or other pages, this usually includes your name, an email address, and or a contact phone number. Sometimes we may also ask for your location to assist in identifying the right person to respond to you. We use this information to respond to your request or deliver the relevant information. We transmit your details electronically from this site using email and HTTP protocols. We will not contact you other than in connection with your request. This may include contact to clarify your request, respond to it and follow up and other marketing communication. You may decide to opt out at any time using links on the email communication.
Keeping your information safe: We care about the security of your information and use commercially reasonable safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of all information collected. To protect your privacy and security, we take reasonable steps (such as requesting a unique password) to verify your identity before granting you access to your account. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information, and for controlling access to your email communications us, at all times.
However, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or guarantee that information on the website(s) or services may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed.
Your privacy settings may also be affected by changes to the functionality of third party sites and services that may be added, such as social networks. We are not responsible for the functionality or security measures of any third party.
Compromise of information: In the event that any information under our control is compromised as a result of a breach of security, we will take reasonable steps to investigate the situation and where appropriate, notify those individuals whose information may have been compromised and take other steps, in accordance with any applicable laws and regulations.
What information do we hold?
We hold information about two kinds of users:
a) The people who buy from us or use ours services (clients)
b) People interested in our products or services (leads)
The people who fill in an enquiry form on this site or one of the websites that this service provides for users. These people are referred to as leads.
We do not intentionally process children’s personal data.
We hold the following information about our users.
Client contact information:
• Name and surname
• Company name
• Email addresses
• Phone numbers
• Business addresses
• Invoicing address
• Website URL
• Usage information
• Date and time on which they signed up for the service
• Date and time they last used the service
• The current status of their account on our service
• Cookies enabling authentication, preferences and settings
• Payment information
• Invoices for our services
• Payment receipts
• Failed payment notifications
• Contact information is provided by the user
• Usage information is generated automatically by our service providers
Our users may provide payment information (name, email address and credit card details) directly to our payment service providers via a secure payment form on our website or on the payment service provider’s website. Payment receipts and failed payment notifications are generated by our payment service providers.
It is possible that in the future we may be required, by law, to share user’s invoices and other information with our local tax authorities if they investigate/audit our business. We use this information to provide the services our users pay us for.
Contact and usage information is kept for 12 months after an initial request has been made.
Information relating to invoices and payments is kept for 7 years after the end of our tax year to comply with regulations.
We hold the following information about leads.
• Name and or surname
• Email address
• Contact number(s)
• The nature of their enquiry
• Meta information
• Date and time on which they enquired
• The Google advert clicked if the enquiry came via Google AdWords
• The IP address of the computer they made the enquiry on
• Pages visited
• Email links clicked
• Facebook ads clicked
User information (clients and leads)
• Users may request access to personal information the service holds by contacting the data protection officer (details on this page).
• Users may provide updates to personal information the service holds by contacting the data protection officer (details on this page).
• Users may request deletion of personal information the service holds by contacting the data protection officer (details on this page).
• Users may request the cessation of processing of personal information the service holds by contacting the data protection officer (details on this page).
• Users may request delivery of personal information the service holds by contacting the data protection officer (details on this page).
• Users may withdraw consent by contacting the data protection officer (details on this page).
Data protection officer
• Johan Mouton is the data protection officer.
• He may be contacted via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• He may be contacted by post to: PO Box 2249 Brooklyn Square, 0075
Sub processors: We use infrastructure and services provided by:
• Domains.co.za (website hosting, database, backups)
• Sage (quoting and invoicing)
• Drip (marketing automation)
• Zapier (process automation tasks)
• Asana (project management)
• Gmail (email)
• Microsoft Outlook (email)
• Google AdWords (online advertising and conversion tracking)
• Facebook (audiences)
• Raventools (reporting and tracking)
• PipeDrive (lead and client management; email communication and tracking)
Client and lead data is stored on their infrastructure or flows through it. Some personal data is shared with our accountants as needed to enable them to prepare our financial records.